Lee Haverley – United Kingdom – Signed box set Titleist head covers
William Clark – Sweden – Signed pairs of FJ tournament used shoes
Zack Matheny – USA – A set of a signed glove & hat
George Hickson – UK – A set of a signed glove & hat
Rodot Guillaume – France – A set of a signed glove & hat
Charlotte Davies – United Kingdom – Signed pairs of FJ tournament used shoes
Conrad Burger – South Africa – A set of a signed glove & hat
Niall Griffin – Ireland – A set of a signed glove & hat
Martin Miller – Australia – A set of a signed glove & hat
1.Alexander Grimaldi - United States of America - Signed pairs of FJ tournament used shoes
2.Stuart Ropke - United Kingdom - A set of a signed glove & hat
3.Cargill Hutt - United States of America - A set of a signed glove & hat
4.Travis Brett - United States of America - A set of a signed glove & hat
1.Peter Perry - United Kingdom - Signed pairs of FJ tournament used shoes
2.Gavin Butler - United Kingdom - A set of a signed glove & hat
3.Angus McNab - United States of America - A set of a signed glove & hat
4.Andrew Bardell - Canada - A set of a signed glove & hat
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Ian Poulter Sweepstakes(\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Monday, September 10, 2018 at 12:01 AM and ends on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (the \"Promotion Period\"). The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are IJP GOLF, INC. and Global Sticks Express, LLC (D/B/A Ship Sticks) ("Sponsors"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsors with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors may be reached by email at Mallory@ianpoulter.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals who are 18-years of age (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsors, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: September: Weekly Prize: Three (3) winners per week will receive [One (1) Titleist hat/visor (new) and one (1) Footjoy glove –(used by Ian)] Weekly Prize: One (1) winner per week will receive [One (1) pair of signed Footjoy shoes (tournament used by Ian)] September Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) Limited Edition Titleist Leather Head covers] October: Weekly Prize: Three (3) winners per week will receive [One (1) Titleist hat/visor (new) and one (1) Footjoy glove –(used by Ian)] Weekly Prize: One (1) winner per week will receive [One (1) Signed Houston Open Pinflag] October Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) Signed Houston Open Pinflag] Grand Prize: Sweepstakes Grand Prizes (1st week of November): Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) Custom fit Ryder Cup US Footjoy Shoes] $219.99. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsors make no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.ianpoulter.com/competition. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 2-days after the Promotion Period by Sponsors or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 30-days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsors within 48-hours of notification. Sponsors are not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsors.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsors assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsors shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsors reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors. Sponsors and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to IJP Golf, Inc cc: SWEEPSTAKES TITLE at 9014 Mayfair Pointe Drive, Orlando, Fl 32827. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30-days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.ianpoulter.com/competition. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSORS: GLOBAL STICKS EXPRESS, LLC (D/B/A SHIP STICKS), 324 DATURA STREET, SUITE 400, WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA 33401 IJP GOLF, INC., 9014 MAYFAIR POINTE DRIVE, ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32827, MALLORY@IANPOULTER.COM 12. ADMINISTRATOR: IJP GOLF, INC., 9014 MAYFAIR POINTE DRIVE, ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32827, MALLORY@IANPOULTER.COM
Ryder Cup official shoes - drawn on Nov. 1st
A set of a signed glove & hat.
Signed pairs of FJ tournament used shoes.
Signed box set Titelist head covers